We take every claim and every claimant seriously.
We do not want to cause further inconvenience and add up to our customers’ stress levels. Valid claims should not take long time to settle. With our combined resources, network and system, we are well positioned to meet industry requirements in servicing claims promptly and fairly.
Need help on the road? No Sweat.
Immediately call our Roadside Assistance. We will dispatch the nearest service provider to assist you.
- All approved private vehicles not more than 10 years are automatically enrolled in our roadside assistance program.
- In case of an emergency you can be assured that our professional handlers will assist you 24/7 – immediately call (02) 8-6878598.
Stay Calm and follow these steps.
- Seek the assistance of Police or persons of authority.
- Bring your damaged car to the nearest PhilBritish accredited motor shop and secure a repair estimate.
- Submit all the required claim documents.
To safely jump a start first thing you need to do is make connections.
- Take out your jumper cables.
- Place both vehicles in Park or Neutral and shut off the ignition in both cars.
- Attach one of the red clips to the positive terminal of your battery.
- Attach the other red clip to the positive terminal of the other car.
- Attach one of the black clips to the negative terminal on the other battery.
- Attach the last black clip to an unpainted metal surface on your car that isn’t near the battery.
- Start the working vehicle and the engine run for a few minutes.
- Try to start your vehicle.
Call the police immediately to report carnapping incident and comply with the following steps.
- Call the authorities and report the carnapping incident to the police station nearest you.
- Submit pertinent documents to prove ownership of vehicle the soonest possible time.
- Proceed to Camp Crame and get a copy of the Alarm Sheet prepared by the police station to the Traffic Management.
- Inform PhilBritish of the incident and submit all the necessary documents.
File a third party claim against the driver’s car insurance company for payment of your medical bills and other damages.
- Ensure safety of everyone involve in the accident.
- Get a police report and take photos of the damages.
- Get all the pertinent info of all the passengers of the other vehicle.
- Don’t move the vehicle at the point of contact until properly documented and pictures taken.